When You Need A Realtor...Why Not Start At The Top!
“Real estate is a personal service business. Don’t hire a company, hire a person!”
Joe Ward is the captain of our team, using his 30 years of experience to guide the team into one successful year after another. Annual awards and countless accolades reflect the team’s top ranking. However, it is the personal service, attention to detail, and desire to help buyers and sellers that make the team truly successful. Performance is the best yard stick to measure success and Joe’s results are being measured every day. He has worked hard to develop the right team to do the best job for you. He can be reached @ Joe@JoeWard.net or by phone @ 518-8182
- Born in Lumberton, NC. Grew up there and attended public schools. Father, an Attorney, and Mother Teacher and Homemaker.
- Attended East Carolina University and received a degree in Business Administration with concentration in Finance and Marketing.
- Active member of Kappa Alpha Fraternity, Inter-Fraternity Council, and student government.
- Began working in real estate in Greenville, NC in 1979.
- Moved to Raleigh and joined Fonville Morisey Realty in 1985.
- Married to the former Renee Deloach, NCSU graduate with degree in Industrial Engineering at NCSU. She owns and operates Air Matters a Mold Testing Firm.
- We have 3 great Boys - Joseph, Chandler and Anderson, who are all involved in area sports and community activities.
- Enjoy spending time with my family, coaching youth baseball & basketball, golf, jogging, yard work, and the beach.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from East Carolina University
- Various courses leading to licensing as a Real Estate Broker
- Dale Carnegie Professional Selling Skills
- Numerous courses and workshops
- Communications and people skills refined to an art by the “School of Hard Knocks”
- Thirty years of experience in working with people and still learning!
LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS HELD
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker’s License
- Raleigh Board of Realtors Member State & National Associations of Realtors
- NC board of Realtors’ Top 1% in annual sales
“My success has been built on the desire to create long-term relationships -- not just a quick sale. I want you to call me 5 or 10 years from now or whenever you are ready to move again.” -Joe
Preston Miller a Raleigh resident since 1981, joined the Joe Ward team in 2002. After graduating NC State University with a B.S. in Economics, Preston received his MBA from Pfeiffer University in Marketing and Finance. He owned and operated Miller’s Ace Hardware for 12 years before joining the team. He brings with him an extensive knowledge of home construction and business experience along with his desire to help his clients achieve their dreams of home ownership. “As managing partner it is my job to make sure “it” happens .. whatever “it” maybe.” He can be reached @ Preston@JoeWard.net or by phone @ 846-3206.
Sandra Howe, is a Raleigh native who loves calling North Carolina home. Born and raised in Raleigh, she knows this is the best place to live. She developed a passion for real estate over 15 years ago and continues to work hard pursuing listings and home buyers. She has worked independently and on a mega team before joining the Joe Ward team in 2005 and finds that a small team allows her to focus herself on her clients and their needs. She is honest, hardworking, and she loves real estate. She is a graduate of the real estate institute and is certified in new homes sales. “Real Estate is very rewarding and I look forward to helping all my client’s attain their homeownership dreams” She can be reached @ SandraSells@yahoo.com or by phone @ 961-5004.
Debra Geer joined the Joe Ward team as the Stager in 2006. She is also an ASP Master Stager and brings a wealth of knowledge to the Joe Ward team in preparing a home for sale.
William Miller, licensed General Contractor and “handyman extraordinaire”, has been working with the Joe Ward Team for over 10 years. William plays a critical role in preparing the house for the market, from his ability to perform a simple repair to the design and building of a special feature. Once the house is under contract and the inspection has been completed, William helps ensure that the deal gets to the closing table as quickly and smoothly as possible. His professional expertise, attention to detail, and reasonable approach allow the Joe Ward Team to resolve the home inspection process to satisfaction of both the buyer and seller.